Benefits of Ghee:
- Buffalo ghee is very rich in fat comparing normal cow ghee.
- Ghee Has a High Smoke Point.
- Ghee is Rich in Fat Soluble Vitamins A, D and E.
- Ghee benefits the body by improving moisture and contains vitamin E, which is an antioxidant whose role is to repair damaged skin, balance hormones, improve vision and help to balance cholesterol.
- Fat-soluble vitamins are absorbed with fat and stored in the gastrointestinal tract — and they are essential to maintaining a healthy metabolism and various biochemical functions in the body.
- Ghee is Suitable for Individuals with Casein and Lactose Sensitivities.
- Ghee Contains Butyrate, an Essential Short-Chain Fatty Acid.
- Ghee Builds Strong Bones With Vitamin K2.
- Ghee Supports Weight Loss, Like Coconut Oil.
- Energy from medium-chain fatty acids in ghee and coconut oil actually burn other fats in our system, leading to weight loss.
- Ghee Improves Digestion.
- Ghee Reduces Inflammation.