- Pistachios are one of the oldest edible nuts and are commonly used all over the world
- The health benefits of pistachios include a healthy heart, weight management, protection against diabetes hypertension, and improved digestion.
- The vitamins, minerals, fats and protein found in pistachio are all good for health.
- Pistachios are one of the few nuts that contain most of the nutrients required by humans to maintain their overall health.
- Pistachios contain nutrients such as carbohydrates, protein & amino acids, fats, and dietary fiber.
- It is rich in minerals such as phosphorus, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium manganese, zinc, copper, sodium and selenium.
- They also provide you with essential vitamins like vitamin A, K, C, E, B6, hiamine, riboflavin, niacin, folate, pantothenic acidcholine and betaine
Health benefits of pistachio include:
- Healthy Heart
- Prevents Macular Disease or AMD
- Eliminates Skin Dryness
- good source of dietary fiber
- One of the health benefits of pistachios is that they function in controlling diabetes
- Pistachios have a high copper content, which helps in the higher absorption of iron into the body from food sources.